Veriforce Network Badge Terms of Agreement
The Veriforce Network Badge (“the badge”) is provided for active Veriforce customers to promote their participation with Veriforce. By downloading the badge, you agree to adhere to the following guidelines:
- You may only display the badge that appropriately represents your participation with Veriforce as an active hiring client, contractor, instructor, or evaluator (or variation). Any digital use of the badge must always contain an active link to https://veriforce.com/network-badge
- The badge must appear by itself, with a minimum spacing (the height of the veriforce ‘V’ in the badge) between each side of the badge and other graphic or textual elements on your web page or another medium.
- You may not alter the badge in any manner, including proportions, colors, elements, and so forth, or animate, morph, or otherwise distort its perspective or appearance.
- Your use may not be obscene, disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to Veriforce, any of its products, or any other person or entity.
- Your use may not directly or indirectly imply Veriforce’s sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your product or service.
- Your use may not infringe any Veriforce intellectual property or other rights, may not violate any state or federal laws, and must comply with international IP laws.
- You agree that you will not file a trademark application anywhere that is identical to, contains, or is confusingly similar to a Veriforce visual identity or trademark.
- You may link to, but may not replicate, Veriforce content. You may not present false or misleading information about Veriforce products or services.
- Your reference to Veriforce, its products, and its website must comply with the general trademark guidelines.
- While you may use the badge as provided by these guidelines, you may not use the Veriforce corporate logo or any other Veriforce logo or graphic element to link to veriforce.com.
- These guidelines do not grant permission to use any other Veriforce logos or trademarks. Veriforce reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify your permission to display the badge at any time.
If your use meets the above criteria, no further written permission is required, and you may download the files.
Last revised August 8, 2022.